What is cordyceps?
Cordyceps is the result obtained from the perfect union of butterfly larvae of the genus Thitarodes Viett with the fungus Ophiocordyceps Sinensis (of the group of fungi Ascomycetes). Their shape is half animal with the body of a butterfly larva, half a plant with a parasitic fungus growing from the larva’s body. This natural medicinal herb usually occurs in mountainous areas over 3000m above sea level in Tibet.… places with harsh weather conditions.
According to the origin
- Natural Cordyceps: Cordyceps is exploited from the high mountains in Tibet, Butan…. Among them, Tibetan mushrooms have the highest nutritional value.
- Cultured Cordyceps: This is the research result of scientists when conducting fungal culture on silkworm pupae larvae, green beans, eggshells, brown rice…. The nutrient content in artificial mushrooms is about 70-80% of that of natural mushrooms.By status
Fresh Cordyceps : This is cordyceps that have just been harvested. This form of mushroom only retains the maximum nutrient content and biological activity when stored at 5°C for 1 month.
Dried Cordyceps: Fresh cordyceps is dried by methods of heat drying, freeze drying and sublimation drying, to reduce the moisture content in mushrooms to 5% to help preserve and use for a long time, as well as easy. more shipping.
According to dosage form
Cordyceps Cordyceps: Mushrooms are kept in their original shape after harvesting and drying.
Powdered Cordyceps: After drying, the mushrooms are ground into a fine powder for gradual use.
Cordyceps in water form: This is cordyceps, after being preliminarily processed, it is made into a liquid form and can be used very conveniently. Commonly used for children and the elderly.
Cordyceps in tablet form: This is a method of preparation in the form of capsules, easy to drink and easy to carry.
Tea bag form: Cordyceps is packed into small bags with suitable volume, used to brew tea for daily drinking.The effect of cordyceps
Improve health, reduce fatigue and weakness
Improve brain function
Inhibits cancer cells
Improve physiological function
Support in the treatment of some diseases
Therefore, cordyceps has the effect of supporting the treatment of a number of diseases including:Heart.
How to use cordyceps
This method usually only applies to dried cordyceps, which have been removed from impurities and dirt during the drying process. With the way to eat cordyceps, you just need to soak 1-2 mycelium in warm water until the mushrooms are soft, then eat them directly.
Make Cordyceps Tea
You can use fresh, dried mushrooms or other types of cordyceps tea to mix well. For cordyceps that are prepared in the form of tea bags, you just need to follow the instructions for use stated on the product packaging. As for the dry and fresh types, you do the following:
- Take 1g of dry type or 7-10g of fresh type into the teapot.
- Then add a sufficient amount of boiling water to the kettle and let it steep for about 30 minutes.
- Drink while still warm and can be changed several times to drink during the day.
Cordyceps soaked in honey
The combination of honey and cordyceps will bring a nutritious remedy for health and help women improve their beauty after a short time of use. Please proceed according to the following instructions:
- Take 10-20g of dried mushrooms soaked with 0.5 liters of honey.
- After 1 week, use 2-3 teaspoons daily before meals.
Cordyceps soaked in wine
Cordyceps wine is often used as a gift or welcome guests. Because this wine is very good for health, it can also be combined with other precious herbs such as ginseng, deer antler… to increase the therapeutic effect.
Here’s how to do it:
- Take 3-5g dry type, or 55g fresh type into a glass jar.
- Put in 0.75 – 1 liter white wine about 30°, make sure the amount of alcohol covers the surface of mushrooms.
- Cover and store in a cool place for about 30 days to be able to use.
- When using should not drink more than 20ml / day and should be taken before meals.
The way to use cordyceps is chosen by many people to maximize their absorption of nutrients, that is, to cook attractive dishes for the whole family.
The dishes you can refer to such as porridge, cordyceps, chicken stew, hot pot, stew with ginseng, abalone, etc.
The products we offer are USDA and EU certified organic with a Guaranteed Organic Certificate for each shipment.