Bitter melon is a food that is not only delicious but also has many health benefits. In addition to cooking soup, stir-frying or boiling, you can also make dried bitter melon into tea.
In the fruit contains relatively diverse chemical components such as: alkaloids, saponins, charantin, adenine, vitamin B1, carotene, bitter substances, … In which, carotene and bitter substances are two important compounds in supporting treatment. diabetes.
Sliced dried bitter melon products are selected from fresh bitter melon fruits, then go through the process of slicing and drying completely naturally, ensuring that the valuable nutrients from the fresh fruit are preserved.
– Bitter melon supports the treatment of diabetes: For people with diabetes, bitter melon, especially forest bitter melon is considered a “panacea” that helps lower blood sugar very well.
– Drinking bitter melon helps to beautify the skin: Dried bitter melon juice contains substances that promote the body to heal wounds, and regenerate the skin quickly. Regularly drinking tea made from this food, you will maintain youthful and smooth skin.
– Drinking bitter melon juice helps promote digestion: People with stomach-intestinal diseases such as hemorrhoids, constipation … can drink dried bitter melon tea for treatment.
– Helps lower blood fat, stabilize blood pressure: Patients with fatty liver, blood fat … can drink 1-2 cups of tea a day to limit the disease.
HOW TO KEEP DRY WATER WATER
– Dried bitter melon
– Sweet grass or licorice (to reduce bitterness, make it easier to drink)
How to stop water:
Put a few slices of dried bitter melon in a pot of water, bring to a boil. Boil water for licorice or stevia. Let the water boil for a while, then turn off the heat, pour into a cup and use it like normal tea.