Agar agar is a polysaccharide extracted from seaweeds, as one of the most highly versatile algae gums in world, it is widely used in food, pharmaceutical, daily chemical industries and bioengineering, etc.
– Gel Strength: 700g/cm2-1300g/cm2
– Appearance: White to lighe yellow
– Loss weight after drying: ≤15.0%(strips≤22.0%)
– Dregs after burning: ≤5.0%
– Water insoluble matter: ≤1.0%
– Water absorbality: ≤75ml
– Starch Assay: No blue color appeared
– Heavy Metal: ≤0.004%
– Arsenic: ≤0.0001%
– Mesh: 80-100
– Total ash ≤5%
The products we offer are USDA and EU certified organic with a Guaranteed Organic Certificate for each shipment.