The dried fruit tea is inspired by a drink from the Bali Islands, Indonesia: a fruit cocktail. This cocktail features fruit that is diced, soaked in sugar water, honey and some herbs and then dried. However, unlike cocktails that are served with cool water and crushed ice, Dried Fruit Tea Stew with boiling water for a few minutes, then add a few flowers in the right proportions to achieve the flavor. most delicious taste.
Uses of dried detox tea
There are many different types of dried detox tea, each with different uses and ingredients and different uses. The main ingredients of dried detox tea usually include fruits such as pineapple, red apple, grapes, lemon, tangerine, orange, chia seeds and herbs such as green tea leaves, tropical fruits, flowers. chrysanthemum, turmeric root, sweet grass, goji berry…
- In addition, they also help lose weight, improve digestion and strengthen the immune system. Some lines of dried detox tea also have the effect of making skin beautiful, preventing aging and reducing stress.
- The ingredients in this tea help stimulate the metabolism, enhance the functioning of the liver and kidneys, and help eliminate toxic substances.
- The antioxidants and vitamins in tea help keep the skin healthy and beautiful, prevent skin aging process.. At the same time, tea also helps to lose weight by stimulating the metabolism process, enhancing the metabolism. Burn fat and reduce hunger.
- Dried detox tea has become one of the favorite products in today’s healthy food market. Made from natural herbs, dried detox tea is said to have the ability to help the body get rid of toxins and promote health.
- The ability to remove toxins in the body. Toxins are substances that are harmful to the body and can cause health problems such as headaches, stomachaches, fatigue and weakened immunity. Dried detox tea is said to be able to remove these toxins through the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties found in the herb.
- In addition, dried detox tea can also help promote the general health of the body. The antioxidants in dried detox tea help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, cancer and other aging diseases. It also enhances liver and kidney function, improves digestion, and supports the immune system.
- Some types of dried detox tea are also said to have the ability to lose weight and make beauty. Green tea and other herbs are used to lose weight and promote skin health. Moreover, the dried detox tea can also help reduce the secret in the body and improve the psychology, helping you feel satisfied and relaxed.
- The consumption of dried detox tea is a simple and effective method of beauty and health care. To use tea, you just have to put a tea bag in a cup of hot water, let it sit for a few minutes for the tea to infuse and enjoy. You can drink dried detox tea every day or as recommended by expert.
Dried Detox Teas
- Chamomile Tea: Chamomile tea is a random herbal tea made from dried chrysanthemum flowers. In addition, chrysanthemum tea is also said to have many health benefits, including stress relief, stomach upset, and the ability to help sleep better. Chamomile tea is often drunk in the evening to help relieve stress after a long day of work or study.
- Orange Cinnamon Tea: : Cinnamon Orange Tea is a line of herbal teas made from oranges and cinnamon. Both orange and cinnamon have the effect of lowering blood sugar and supporting the digestive system, so cinnamon tea is often used to support the treatment of diabetes and diseases such as high blood sugar. In addition, cinnamon tea also helps reduce stress and help strengthen the immune system.
- Duong Nhan Tea: Beauty tea is a drink made from herbs and fruits with beneficial effects for health and beautifying the skin. Nourishing tea can help improve skin conditions such as smoothing wrinkles, reducing the appearance of acne, and improving skin hydration.
- Brown Rice Tea Brown rice tea is packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents, which help reduce stress and boost the immune system. In addition, roasted brown rice tea also helps to enhance memory and improve digestion.
- Red Apple Longan Tea: Red Apple Longan Tea is a herbal tea made from natural ingredients such as longan, red apple, lotus leaf, rose… body filter.
- The products we offer are USDA and EU certified organic with a Guaranteed Organic Certificate for each shipment.